Return & Exchange Policy
Original Receipt The original receipt, gift receipt or packing slip is required for all returns and exchanges.
If returning or exchanging an item in Savemore, a valid photo ID is also required. Return & Exchange Period is 7 working days from delivery date. Savemore.ng reserves the right to deny any return or exchange.
Non-Returnable Items Some items cannot be returned, including:
• Items that are damaged or abused
• Items that are missing accessories such as hard drives, processors and cables
• Etched or otherwise personalized items
• Opened computer software can be exchanged but cannot be returned for a refund
• Items with electrical Fault after it has been opened Returns Tracking When you return or exchange an item in store, we require a valid photo ID. Some of the information from your ID may be stored in a secure database used to track returns and exchanges. Based on return/exchange patterns, some customers will be warned that subsequent purchases will not be eligible for returns or exchanges 30 90 days.
Customers who are warned or have been denied an exchange/return may request a copy of their Return Activity Report by calling +234-8077701212. Please be prepared to provide full name, address and phone number.